Thursday, June 15, 2017

Buying and Selling Baby Toys at Carousell

I realize I have many toys and clothes at home which my children have outgrown. I found out about Carousell from a friend and I think this is a very good online platform for selling and buying. If you are like me and have lots of things at home which you do not need, you can sell them at Carousell. Carousell is an online platform where you can easily register an account and 'Snap to Sell' or 'Chat to Buy'. The items here are either new or used but in good condition.



If you want to sell things, just snap a photo and upload it to Carousell. If you want to buy things, you can search for the item in the category, chat with your buyer, negotiate the price and meet up or arrange other methods of delivery. This app can be downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or tablet and it is easy and convenient for you to shop or sell whenever you want.

There are many Baby Clothes and Toys that you can choose from and the price is reasonable. Here are some photos of the baby toys which I found from Carousell.

This motorbike looks like a good toy for a toddler to play. The price is reasonable too.

This Leap Frog Violet toy is very educational with songs and questions. It can play many songs which you can choose from and you can personalize it with your child's name, favorite food, favorite color and others by connecting it to a computer. My daughter has the exact same toy when she was 1 year old and it was brand new. If there was Carousell with all these baby toys then, I could have saved a lot of money.

This is another interesting educational toy where children can role play and learn. 


A very cheap Tot Kid Musical Learning Table for toddlers.

I love to shop at Carousell because it saves me a lot of time and money. I can shop at the comfort of my home whenever I want. For the baby toys and clothes which my children have outgrown, I will sell them on Carousell soon. You should try buying & selling from Carousell.

Visit Carousell website: https://my.carousell.com/ or their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carousell.my/



17 comments:

  1. Nice apps, guess I need to download it because I've got loads of stuff I need to clear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, try to sell your unused things at Carousell.

      Delete
  2. I using Carousell to sell my item too. easy to deal with buyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i used to sell it over ebay but now I use Carousell too...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love using Carousell! I use it often to sell things that I no longer use and sometime also look for things that I need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how Carousell works. Great platform.

      Delete
  5. Carousel , yes online shopping is kind a big trend now . I don't know if we are in Indonesia familiar with Carousel online platform . But Id like to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you manage to sell and buy any products from carousell? My time is too contented to sell my stuff there >.< But is good to have spare income though hehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wah! I think its a good idea to buy pre-loved toys because children get bored very easily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a sucker for toys..hahha i think it's about time I went and re-install my carousell app..

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are waiting for helping you, just Rech out us you get 100% free support. baby toys

    ReplyDelete