Sunday, April 16, 2017

My Korea Trip With Family - Day 3

On the 3rd day of my Korea trip, we took a flight from Jeju Island back to Seoul. After we landed, the tour bus took us to our next destination, Nami Island. This is where the symbolic backdrop of mega hit Korean drama 'Winter Sonata' was taken. We had to take a ferry which was about 5 minutes' ride.

As we walked down the beautiful path, we could feel the relaxed atmosphere. This was my second time here at Nami Island. I came here with my mom about 10 years ago and I could still remember some of the places where we took our photos.


Since it was still end of winter, the trees were without leaves. 






At night, we visited Daepohang Fish Market nearby the sea. It's a busy port where you can find a wide variety of fresh and dry seafood. We had crab steamboat for dinner here.





We checked in at Yong Pyong Ski Resort where the 2018 Oympic Winter sports would be held. This was a very beautiful resort and I love the scenery here at the back of our hotel rooms. There was also hot spring and a variety of therapeutic pools for guests to soak ourselves and relax. The temperature for the hot spring was about 42 degrees celcius.





We enjoyed the hot spring at Yong Pyong Ski Resort. There was also the outdoor hot spring and it was snowing outside. It was my first time wearing swimsuit in the snow. We quickly took a few photos and came back indoor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment