Monday, October 17, 2016

33 Seafood Steamboat Restaurant at Bandar Puteri Puchong

I read a lot of good reviews on the seafood at 33 Seafood Steamboat Restaurant at Bandar Puteri Puchong and decided to try it out with my family last week. The restaurant was quite easy to find and there were lots of parking lots.





The interior of the restaurant was just newly renovated. This restaurant used to serve steamboat but is now serving seafood in a different and unique style which the boss, Simon says it's the trend these days.

When my family was there, we tried the Flaming Pronto since this was recommended to us. This special dish has Whisky in it. Here's a video when the dish was brought to us by Simon. 




This special sauce tasted really nice and I was delighted to see such big fresh water prawn in it. There were other seafood such as tiger prawns, bamboo clams, white squid, mussels and golden scallops. There were also corns, brinjals, beans and other vegetables in it. This dish was also served with bread. This set A is RM 98.00 and it's for 2-3 pax.


My son had the kids meal - Spaghetti with minced meat and sausage with marshmallow and  ice cream. My son liked the ice cream the most.



We also had their popular Muar otak-otak which was very delicious and tasty. I couldn't find a good restaurant that sells good otak-otak in Klang Valley before I tried this. The otak-otak meat was big and there were lots of spicy fish taste. Six pieces was only RM 10.00 which is quite reasonable because it was brought down all the way from Muar, Johor.




My family and I will come back to try the different types of cooking methods when we are free. I can't comment as I haven't tasted the different types of cooking. These photos were given to me by the owner, Simon. The photos really make me feel hungry.

33 Seafood Steamboat also serves other cooking choices besides Flaming Pronto for their seafood.

1) Sweet, Sour and Spicy

2) Kam Heong

3) Thai Hot Sauce

4) Cheesy Mozzarella



Here are more photos given to me from Simon.





My family having our delicious dinner at 33 Seafood Steamboat restaurant.

33 Seafood Steamboat Restaurant
No.72, Jalan Puteri 2/2
Bandar Puteri
47100 Puchong
Selangor
Tel: 012-395 3393, 012-395 2303





3 comments:

  1. The seafood looks delicious. Would love to try the food there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should try the seafood. The otak-otak tasted good too.

      Delete
  2. The seafood must have been delivered via frozen truck to the restaurant as it looks fresh and definitely looks delicious by the picture of it! Thank you for sharing this restaurant to us!

    ReplyDelete