Friday, September 30, 2016

Kenny Rogers Roasters' Absolutely Sambalicious Meal Promotion

When it comes to Malaysian food, most food are spicy. Malaysians love to eat sambal - the familiar add-on hot sauce to spice up any local dish. Thus, Kenny Rogers Roasters now brings a burst of Absolutely Sambalicious flavour to the table in their latest promotion!


Guest can tickle their palate and choose from a variety of Sambalicious meal options from the Sambalicious Soup Meal, Sambalicious Favourite Meal to the Sambalicious Chicken Meal from RM 19.90 onwards.





To further spice things up, complementing the meals are side dishes of Potato Salad using healthy and fresh ingredients as well as the healthier version of steamed rich and fragrant Spicy Golden Rice. Guest can also opt for an a la carte of the side dishes (Spicy Golden Rice and Potato Salad) at an introductory price of RM 5.90 each. (Normal Price: RM 8.50).




"At KRR, we experiment with different tastes and combinations of cooking to bring more variety of wholesome meals to our guests. The new Absolutely Sambalicious meal is one to try as it relates close to our Malaysian taste buds and hearts!" said Esther Woo, Deputy General Manager of Berjaya Roasters (M) Sdn. Bhd.




The sambal tasted spicy, sweet and hot but is a little salty. The rice tasted quite spicy and probably not that suitable for children. I personally prefer the Royal Raya Majestic Rice that KRR had in June and July this year.

In addition to a Sambalicious time for all, guests can upsize their quarter chicken meal to half chicken meal for RM 5.00 only for a limited time offer.

For more information on Kenny Rogers Roasters, kindly contact 03-2119 9888 or visit their website www.krr.com.my or Facebook www.facebook.com/krrmalaysia

24 comments:

  1. Yeah, the Golden Spicy rice is spicy too! Great meal with great new friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice meeting you there. Hope to see you in more events.

      Delete
  2. Looks yummy! Will try out this new Sambal dish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a sambal lover, but after reading your post, i think i would try the Spicy Golden Rice :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hpw spicy is it? Moderate or very hot?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy, I love sambal and can't wait to eat this new item on the KRR menu! But it has to be a once in a long while kind of indulgence since I can't eat too spicy too long.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow... this seems interesting... roast chicken with sambal... hmmm... must check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sambalicious favourite meal looks nice! I hope it's not tooo spicy for me :)



    P.S.: I have followed you on Google+ & Blogger...hope you can return the favour too :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yummy! My family Love Kenny Rogers a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow...new favor?? I love Kenny Rogers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love sambal! cannot wait to try out the new flavor- SAMBALICIOUS =D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow I love this fusion of a classic brand and local Flavours!!!

    Yummie!

    Cheers,
    Everest

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Sambalicious, the new promotion looks so tempting :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Although I find it funny that Kenny Rogers would have sambal in their menu, but well, gotta follow the market right? I'll give it a try one of these days too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love sambal. I would definitely enjoy this place.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sambal chicken sounds really great right now since I'm not in Malaysia :( miss the food back home!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sambal and Kenny Rogers chicken together seems like a new combo choice for me! hehe Both are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Last week Kenny Rogers doing some promotion whereby buy 2 main dishes form RM 31 for certain date.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh...new sambalicious! I always enjoy their mushroom sauce & vanilla muffin though....will try this new flavor soon 😝 Cheers, SiennyLovesDrawing

    ReplyDelete
  20. sambal? wow, the spicier the better! yummm..

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am Alecia used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes…i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Dr Abalaka); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn’t mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I’m sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as dr.abalaka@outlook.com He travel sometimes.love marriage,finance, job promotion ,gambling voodoo,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,it’s all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more. his cell phone number 5182932141 !

    ReplyDelete