Monday, July 18, 2016

The Ghostbuster Adventure Live at Sunway Lagoon

When I was little, I loved to watch Ghostbusters show. It's funny and interesting. Now, it's live at Sunway Lagoon Scream Park top level. This is a 20 minutes unforgettable journey. Come and experience this yourself! Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters!


The launch gambit began as the ghosts took over the launch.

The Ghostbusters arrive to save the day!

The Ghostbusters and the ‘No Ghosts’ dancers at the launch of the The Ghostbusters Adventure Live! 

(From L-R): Sean Choo, General Manager of Sunway Lagoon; Calvin Ho, Senior General Manager of Sunway Theme Parks; Lynton V. Harris, Chairman and CEO of The Sudden Impact! Entertainment Company pose with The Ghostbusters and ‘No Ghosts’ after launch of The Ghostbusters Adventure Live! attraction 

Gertrude’s Library in the Aldridge Mansion.

 Seward Street Subway Station

 The walkway leading up to Zhu’s Authentic Hong Kong Food restaurant

Rowan’s Hideout at basement of Mercado Hotel

 The ghosts have taken over Times Square in New York

Enter Scream Park through the new Ghostbusters Headquarters, the Firehouse 

 The Ghostbusters uniforms hang waiting to be used when they answer the call

Ghostbuster packs charged and ready to be used to trap malicious ghosts 

Slimer greets you on your journey through the maze 

Gertrude comes out to meet her guests 

 Seward Street

 Ghosts lurk in the darkest of corners of The Ghostbusters Adventure Live!

Mercado Hotel lobby

To find out more about Sunway Lagoon, pease visit http://www.sunwaylagoon.com 

19 comments:

  1. wow i want to watch this movie and visit Sunway Lagoon, nice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also want to bring kids to watch this movie and visit Sunway Lagoon. Will be fun!

      Delete
  2. Lets go Sunway Lagoon watch Ghostbusters my favourite movie

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun.. But I wonder my kids will be scared or not.. Or maybe me myself also scared. hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I will scream my lungs out even though I know it's all fake. It's part of the fun for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wwwwwaaaaaahhhh..... interesting adventure ahead!! a must go and see for Ghostbuster fans... and dang.. I missed Gertrude!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanted to go....but I was caught up with work.. T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still go whenever you are free this month of July 2016.

      Delete
  7. Sound interesting ! I wish to go n see myself ..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Should I go? I probably will scream my lungs out and come out running hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG the place is so creepy and so real!!! Kinda sad I miss this event, but definitely gonna check it out =D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This place is scary and fun at the same time. OMG if i were in there. i'd be running like there is a wild horse running after me and screaming my heart out :D lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. it looks scary but no harm to try at least once. will drag my other friends to the experience too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Neeeevveeerrrr, I'll never go there! Lolx... Im too scared for all this plus i don't wanna give birth inside ahahhaahha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love ghostbuster!!! grew up with them but havent watched the latest movie yet

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOAH!! Really awesome to have a memory with Ghostbuster story. <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. bojio! hehehe..

    i still can't find time to go check this out yet. sigh.

    ReplyDelete