Friday, July 8, 2016

Next Station Noodle House


My children and I were at Next Station Noodle House to try out their food there. This restaurant has a few varieties of noodles, lobak, kampung chicken rice and other delicious food.

Chicken Soup Noodle, the soup was quite tasty.

Ginger Wine Soup Noodle

Tomato Soup Noodle which tasted a little sour and sweet.

Lobak, Fried Fish Cakes and Pork

Kampung Chicken Rice

'Sai To' Fish Ball soup

Bean Sprouts were crunchy and delicious.

Scallion Sauce Japanese Tofu (cold). First time trying cold tofu, the sauce was tasty.

The Honey Lime Jelly Juice was refreshing and cooling.

Kampung Chicken was really nice and tasty with the special ginger I have never tasted elsewhere. Meat was tender and delicious.




Address: 58, Jalan 19/3, 46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor. 
(Waze: Next Station Noodle House)

03-79550200

9am-3pm; 6pm-10pm


For more information about this restaurant, please visit their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/19NextStation/ 

14 comments:

  1. The tomato soup noodles looks yummy! I know some PJ kakis that would love to drop by this restaurant...thank you for the heads up dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some interesting dishes in a nice place to dine... thanks for the recommendation... will check it out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to eat noodles once in a while when rice just feels too heavy for me. Besides, hot soup is my comfort food. Now I know where to get something different. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out when you are around that area. Welcome.

      Delete
  4. Yummy noodles.. Tempting for more.. I wanna eat.. jom.. Let's go eat!~

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Japanese food! I can't get enough of shirataki noodles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is Chinese food, not Japanese. Looks similar.

      Delete
  6. I love Japanese food! I can't get enough of shirataki noodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want the kampung chicken ! so white, so smooth, must be very tender and yummy

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks good no try this noodle house before.
    I think one in ss15 subang but has closed down, dont know if its same or not.

    ReplyDelete