Wednesday, June 25, 2014

My family







Monday, November 11, 2013


I have a small family, my hubby, a daughter and a son. I love to join contests and I learnt this from my friend, Jane Chua. She taught me lots of things including creating this blog. I look up to her because she is a successful working mother of 5 children and still have time to join many contests and she has won lots of things.

I love to bring my kids out but usually my hubby is not free and it's hard for me to take care of both my kids alone. My son is 18 months old and he loves to run around. Sometimes I'm just afraid he would get lost. My daughter is going to be 5 years old next month and she is quite helpful.

My life is always around my kids and I don't have any time for myself. There is no one to help me take care of my kids. Hope things would be better once my kids grow a little older.



Since I am still learning how to blog, I will make it short. Hope to have more time blogging and reading my friends' blogs.









No comments:

Post a Comment